Beach time!

Beach time!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

When I walk through the waters

God has had me on a scriptural walk recently. As I wrote these truths, I began feeling like maybe someone else needs to be reminded that God already loves us, despite imperfections. That He's already redeemed us. Adopted us. Accepts us. 

When things feel like a lose/lose, God HIMSELF is my defense and saves me. 
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, THE LORD HIMSELF, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:2

When I keep my mind clear and focused on him, despite uncertainty and that there are often more questions than answers.
You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. 
Isaiah 26:3

When I'm not sure what to do...
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."
Isaiah 30:21

When I wonder if God can fix the situation. When I feel like something is hopeless.
Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens? Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket, or weighed the mountains on the scales and the hills in a balance?
Isaiah 40:12

When I feel afraid or alone.
For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, 'Do not fear; I will help you.'
Isaiah 41:13

When things are falling apart and I need a reminder that I am loved by King Jesus. my Redeemer, my Healer, my Abba Father.
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you. 
Isaiah 54:10